Terms & Conditions
Dulux Master Painters Gallery
In order for your project and images to be used on the Dulux Master Painters Gallery online you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Dulux New Zealand will not be liable, and is not responsible for any loss, cost, damage or expense (including indirect and consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or incurred by any participant as a result of their participation in this campaign.
- By submitting photos each participant confirms that his/her entry has been painted by their company, is not protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights and that all persons included in the photos agree to these terms. Participants will ensure Dulux New Zealand is indemnified against any claims in relation to the photos infringing on the personal or proprietary right of any other person.
- But submitting photos each participant confirms that the home-owner has given their explicit permission for images of their property to be used by Dulux New Zealand independently and/or in association with the company that submitted the photos.
- By submitting photos, each participant for and on behalf of all people and property included in the photos, grants to Dulux New Zealand a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the photos throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit any material to us.
- Dulux New Zealand has the right to refuse to accept any submitted photos and has the right to remove any submitted photos from the website for any reason.
- All submitted photos which conform to these terms and conditions, will be forwarded to a panel
- By submitting photos each participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.